The Minister of Mines, Industry and Technological Development, Mr DODO NDOKE Gabriel received on August 07, 2019, a delegation from the Embassy of the United States, this delegation was led by the Ambassador of the United States HE Peter Henry BARLERIN.
The exchanges took place in perfect conviviality and courtesy. At the end of the discussions, the Minister reassured his hosts with the support of the Ministerial Department for which he is responsible for all that is within his competence and the following recommendations have been formulated for the two parties, namely:
- ensure good supervision for American companies established in Cameroon;
- encourage American investors for the Cameroon destination for business;
- encourage Cameroonian investors to invest in the United States;
- oversee the supervision and trafficking of children working on mining sites;
- educate stakeholders on the destruction of the environment;
- The Ambassador issued an invitation to the Minister to attend a conference and exhibition in Louisiana from October 11 to 13, 2019.